Saturday, March 5, 2011

Frenetic Pace....

I find that this class has truly sparked my interest in exploring the possible applications of technology with teachers, students and my community.  It has been difficult for me to land on a project because I have so many exciting ideas frenetically bouncing around in my head - in addition to the crazy daily stuff :-).  I feel that the most productive thing I can do is start a list of projects to explore further in summer when time is less structured and I can play with technology and develop some ideas about how to encourage it's use more consistently in my building.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way regarding pinning down a class project...offered in support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you have great support with that techie son of yours! Thanks for all the great energy you've brought to this class.

    ReplyDelete